Terms of Service
Terms of Service
As a New Equations customer, you agree to assume full responsibility for use of the information on this website, and materials obtained in any format (digital, email, online, etc.) as well as for the products, music, meditations and practices, offered on this website, and you understand and agree that New Equations is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use. You accept that nothing contained, expressly or implied, on this website is intended or shall be construed as medical or other professional advice by New Equations.
You agree that New Equations or any persons associated with New Equations will not be held responsible for any injuries or problems that may occur due to use of this website or the information, materials obtained in any format (digital, email, online, etc.), products, music, meditations, or practices, contained within, and you agree that New Equations will not be held responsible for the conduct of any companies and websites recommended or associated with this site. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our opinions, ideas and techniques in our materials, or in the use of our products, materials, meditations, practices, and music.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on New Equations’ site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. New Equations does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. New Equations may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its website whenever without notification. New Equations does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
- Permission is not provided to those accessing New Equations websites and social media to conduct any of the following listed A-E below. These same term applies for any other New Equations materials provided for free or for sale or purchase in any format obtained through connection with New Equations websites and social media platforms. Permission is not provided to:
- modify or copy the materials or intellectual property obtained in any format (digital, email, online, etc.), products, music, meditations, or practices;
- use the materials, intellectual property, or other copyrighted or trademarked information, as listed above, for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild or reproduce or copy in any format any product, material, service, practice, music, meditation, etc. (listed above) contained on a New Equations’ website or social media;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other servers or websites.
Any case identifying with New Equations’ websites should be administered by the laws of the country United States without respect to its contention of law provisions.